Saturday, December 5, 2009

One year later...


... Wow it's been so long since I have gotten around to updating this... So here begin my ramblings of the somethings going on in my life...


So a quick update on the weight loss, since that was the whole reason I started this blog... I'm one year out from surgery now. Have lost 130 lbs, and then found a few back, and now just keep going back and forth on those same few. I've gotten into a size medium / size 9 jeans. To sum it up I'm very happy with the way things have been going. Have been told by my hubby not to lose anymore weight. I now weigh less than I did when I first met him, so this is a whole new world for us. Seems strange to sit my kids on my lap and actually have the on my LEGS. lol, and with room to spare. I go in week after next for my appointment with my surgeon, I will admit I've not been very good with taking my vitamins / protein suppliments, so I'm a little worried about how my blood work results will be. But I guess if that's the kick I need to get my bum back in gear then that's what I'll do.


Kids are all doing well. We are getting ready to celebrate Katera's 6th birthday... She'll be getting her ears pierced... and she is soooo excited. The girls are all doing well in school. Hayden has adjusted to being home alone during the day... He still "rocks" on the couch, is talking alot more these days, enjoys "Cars" and "thomas" and "care bears". And we watch them ALOT.


Work is work. Retail world is retail world what can I say. Mike is keeping busy at work. He's actually getting a bit of overtime which will help with the holidays fast approaching.


Anyways, I'll try to post more often... I guess I got a little obsessed with facebook... I'm sure you understand.

No comments: