Thursday, January 5, 2012

Easy day

It was so nice just taking it easy today.  For a while there thought I was coming down with the nasty cold bug that is going around... but maybe it's going to officially pass me over again.  I have a little bit of a sore throat and the sniffles now and then, but nothing major.  But just in case, I thought it best if I stayed in my PJ's pretty much all day.  I think it really helped. :o)

And since it's Wednesday my Mum came over like she always does... (did I say how I think she is the BEST...) anyways, often times on Wednesday's I'm working, and this is the night Mike has picked to do the grocery shopping, so Mum will stay with the kids get them in their jammies and or baths as needed, but tonight since I was home,  I had cracked out a puzzle and we got busy with it.  Reanne's comment was, this would take me forever, so I tell her, that these puzzles are not meant to be done in one day, that it's relaxing and soothing.  Well at 11:20pm, we decide we've had enough, our backs and eyes are hurting, and we aren't done with it.  But I love doing puzzles, a little something I picked up from my Mum.


And who doesn't love Pooh & Tigger? Woo hoo hoo hoo, it's almost done.

No comments: