Thursday, November 13, 2008

todays ramblings

I am feeling better. The sickness is still going thru our house. First Katera, then Shylynn, then Reanne and of course then it was me. So yesturday I was the one in the bathroom all day. Was too weak / sick to go to work. Lets hope lil Mr Man doesn't get it. Right now he is going and going just like the energizer bunny. He seems to have a shoe fetish... Loves the girls sparkly shoes. What's up with that?

So today was the day for my meds again. Had to give myself a B12 shot and take the presciption vit D. I wasn't so nervous to do the shot this time.

13 days till the surgery..

1 comment:

Monkey Momma said...

Sorry to hear that y'all have been sick...anything with your tummy is the pits!! Glad to hear you are better. Also awesome on your 21 pounds lost, that is great!! You are so close to surgery and I know that you are getting so excited!!